Saturday, May 8, 2010

Laurel Canynon

Laural Canyon

At three am,
I'm listening to the world.
No more cars driving,
or sound of the city of old Hollwwood,
sitting on an old wooden porch.

Looking out over the trees,
a sweet caress of the air, passes by my face.
peace-full , like heaven,
I sappose.

I feel like this is where I belong,
Only its a sublet for a few weeks.
They say there's a big old deer,
huge antlers  in the forest of the backyard,
I have yet to seen him.

A feeling of old music history,
I sense its history.
Was like it was built all around me,
for me.
I hear a spirits say," I love you"
I sang songs off the top of my soul in the shower,

I begin to write....
The world of night,
Swells in my dance and song,
Stars at night calling out my dreams.
In the hills.
It shine with music, the birds singing,
The crickets, the cool breeze...
its quaint, its quite.
I feel reborn,
free safe and I'm at peace...
I needed mending and was healed,
songs in my soul lifted,
I sing out loud,
"How many times can a woman's heart be broken
till she takes hold of he heart all alone..."

I can't pretend, I'm completely,
alone when I reveled in your touch,
Yet your not here at tonight.

I'd watch him sleep sometimes,
the other man man,
the one who broke me down,
He tore up my soul.

Now I'm here, I'm mending
You and I,
We never had enough time to spend,
together, in you flat,
getting to really know eachother.
t-shirts on the floor,

I think of the Canyon and Yucca Trail,
Walking down the hill,
The Canyon Store.



The air helped me breath, lifted me up.
I watched you,
like a gift in my life,
I adored you for just a while,

I really wonder if he is missing my face too?
 had I done nothing to deserve,
This urning for some one Else's touch,
It really shouldn't hurt this much.

THE AIR PASS THROUGH ME AND I'LL FALL IN TO PARADISE.
I'm reborn,
out here amongst,
The Trail.
Found me  some friends,
I hope.
In such a short time,
I feel home
I wish I could stay longer....
and linger here.

Tell me stars,
Can you hear me calling?
Out to only you
Are you out there?
feeling so right being here.
Can you feel me crying out?
I want some one who,
I thought might love me?
I know how to love...

In trade for a life with some one who gets me?
As much as I can love Laural Canyon.
Soon I'll have to go, is sad for me.
Hope I can get back there someday...



https://sites.google.com/site/farrahrockstar/

No comments: