Friday, April 23, 2010

four walls

I have spent years alone in a room with the tv and now netflicks, My cat my mother my lovers come and go and yet i stand still wondering when is life gonna finally kick in and become somethin more interesting then four walls, I guess in some ways it comforts me but MAN when is life gonna become exciting I'm so bordof the mundane and no one seems to be able to help me out of the rut...
I've been in therpy for over 17yrs, written over 100songs that have never been published sang in front of thousand and sang alone to the mirrior and still nothing I'm board of this expierence when do i become a better form of myself the one everoneelse see that i cant get past almost 35 and yet no forfillment in my life that is very sad the woman on the outside look inward sees only the dreams of yesterday not yet achieved and the same stupid four walls could be anywhere, France , Idonesia, who knows if it would all just feel the same surrounded by for wall and a tv or computer is all you need these days right? I'm alone afraid and sick of the same old same old, Ive seen ever rerunn there is on tv and watched almost every movie to date and still love the musicals of yesterday and witsh that was my forth wall what is a girl to do when her days just pass her by one da I LOOKED IN THE MIRRIOR AND MY HAIR IS TURING GREY...yesterday is long gone and whats next isnt that the question we all want answered..but tomarrow it will still just be the same four walls

No comments: